Friday 11 August 2017

Waiting


Waiting










is not




what it

appears to be.


Waiting is not the

empty space,


the presence of absence,


the longing and yearning
of her place filled by
the being of her body


the void
devoid of any sense

whatsoever.


Waiting

for her is filled with the memories
of time spent together
the smell of her rose skin and sweetness of her voice
the mystery of her whispers in the dark
the embraces and kisses and caresses
shared

My arms
locked tight
around her torso
the way she likes me
our tongues pressing
to discuss the depth
of our love and passion
her heat sweating me to a puddle

Before she comes to my side, while she is underway
she is a fullness almost unbearable
an extension of myself to the furthest reaches
of the universe
pales
by her expansion of my very self to
the limits of loving.

Waiting

for her


is not a hollow
it is not a space of doubt and need

I wait for her in gratitude and will wait
until she seeks my hands again

ending our waiting.


No comments:

Post a Comment